This board addresses planning and zoning issues including revisions to the master plan and recommendations of zoning/site plan ordinances. Variances and site plan/subdivision applications are reviewed and processed through this board.
The Planning Board meets the First and Third Thursday of every month at 8:00 PM at the Municipal Building.
- Director of Planning and Development - Joseph Sabatini
- Class IV Member, Chairman - George Shivas Jr.
- Class IV Member - Vice Chairman - Michael Walsh
- Class III Member, Council Member - Marie Raffay
- Class I Member - Earl Riley
- Class II Member - Caryn Segal
- Class IV Member - Kenneth Kaufhold
- Class IV Member - Robert Chozick
- Class IV Member - Lisa Shimamoto
- Class IV Member - John Morytko
- Alternate I - Frank Gonzalez
- Alternate II - Vacant
- Attorney - Kurt Senesky
- Engineer - Cory Stoner
- Planner - Paul Gleitz, P.P. AICP, Principal
- Planning Board Secretary - Cheryl White